Easy Checks is always accepting applications for employment from professionals wishing to join our team. If you would like to apply for employment with us, please send a cover email with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position | Customer Service Representative
Accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality service for clients. Contact and assist clients in process of obtaining information for payroll production. Respond to and resolves client questions and problems.
1. Maintain a base of payroll clients
2. Contact clients to obtain payroll data including salary adjustments, special payments and employee deductions
3. Accurately keys all payroll related data necessary to process payroll and meet schedules
4. Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients and coworkers to promote a quality service image
1. Detail oriented
2. Working knowledge of basic office technology
3. Fluent in English as well as Spanish
Education and Experience:
High school education with a minimum of 2 years of office experience in data entry and customer service.
2 - 3 years experience processing payroll
Position | Salesperson
1. Develop current and new relationships with CPA’s, insurance agents
and other professionals for the purpose of generating referrals.
2. Self-generate 5-10 appointments per week.
3. Fill out and submit daily and weekly sales reports to Supervisor
4. Meet sales goals
5. Network in the marketplace with other professionals with the purpose
of generating referrals and sales leads.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. 2 - 3 years sales experience in payroll, insurance or other
2. Good communication skills and ability to build relationships.